Tuesday 15 March 2016

So many Birthdays in the month of March!

This month is full on, with many of my friends celebrating birthdays! I have been on a marathon to try and create some fun birthday cards using some great products from Stampin' Up!

Here are two cards I created, not CASED!

The coloured cardstock was Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay.

Birthday card one
Birthday card two

Here is an inventory list of what I used  
Balloon Celebration - Photopolymer stamp set

Balloon Bouquet Punch


Gold Glimmer Cardstock




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Louise!!!! Great post and great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolina! Am hoping to try and do this more often so I can share my projects and inspire others to get crafting!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment - you've made my day :)