Wednesday 20 April 2016

"Hello"!

Hello...


So it's been a few weeks since I've blogged one of my projects and I really wanted to join in with the Brian King blog hop but just didn't have the time to do it :(

So yesterday, while bub slept for longer than normal I thought, what a perfect opportunity to make a couple of cards. The one I am sharing with you today is a lovely card I made for my neighbour. With life being so hectic and busy I thought it would be nice to pop a card in her mail box to just 'say hi'!

I used an old sale a bration set, as it had the perfect sentiment stamp for my card. I also used some gorgeous glittery washi tape that just recently featured in the recent sale a bration period but is sadly also retired (just as well I stocked up on this amazing tape)!

So here are a couple of pictures of what I created.

I also used Timeless Textures, which I have fallen in love with. I am really enjoying making card backgrounds and creating interesting patterns and textures with various stamps and colour combinations!





This photo shows some of the items I used to create this cute card. I forgot to put the Timeless Textures stamp set in the photo but you can view it below.

Hopefully this card inspires you to get into your craft room and create something.

Happy Crafting ☺






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment - you've made my day :)