Thursday 1 March 2018

80th Birthday Card

Hi and welcome back to my blog.

Today I am sharing a gorgeous 80th birthday card I was commissioned to create for a fellow work colleague.

The brief was: green, environmental, gardens, flowers

Here is what I came up with.


I created a pot using some cardstock I had run through the bigshot with a textured plate. I then used a few different flower stamp sets to create a bunch of flowers growing out of the pot.
Oh So Eclectic and Framelits
Climbing Orchid and Framelits
Botanical Builders Framelits  (retired)
Happy Birthday thinlit

I also used the NEW Stampin' Blends to colour in the flowers.

Inside the card I continued to flowers and cut out the numbers 80 with my big shot number thin lits.


Thanks for stopping by today to see my latest creation.  If you liked this card, don't forget you can click on the link below to vote for this card in the Crazy Crafter's Weekly Highlights. Follow the link below 



Happy Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment - you've made my day :)